There is a very large group of people that believe 9/11 was an inside job. They have some pretty compelling evidence that can point it in that direction. However, there is also compelling evidence debunking those very theories. I don't think I would put it past the government to try and pull off a false flag attack like this but the biggest evidence I believe that makes this nothing more than a conspiracy theory is that our government can not keep a secret. There would be way too many loose ends and somebody would have leaked it by now.
Something I was enlightened to recently was that our birth certificates and social security cards are being traded on the stock market. I started googling that information when I got home and what I found was a lot of information trying to steer people into believing this. There was indeed a number in red ink on the back of my BC and a number on the back of my SS, but the numbers were not the same. I realize that the stock market can be manipulated and whatnot but two different entities cannot own the same property. If we were actually being traded on the stock market as collateral for money the government borrowed, I think the numbers would match.
One of the more scary theories I've stumbled across is the FEMA death camps. This one I'm not real sure about. According to what I've read and watched on YouTube though, there are hundreds of these camps all over the country. However, after trying to find a few of these camps using google maps, I was unsuccessful in doing so. I'm not ruling this out though since FEMA does fall under the Department of Homeland Security and that office is acting very shady.
Here is what I know as truth:
The Obama administration and many of his liberal stormtroopers wants to take our guns. This is no secret and it has been in the news (the liberal lame stream media). Obama is using the tragedy at Sandy Hook, exploiting the deaths of these children (which by the way is another conspiracy theory) to push his gun control agenda. Obama knows and has admitted that banning the so called assault weapons won't stop another mass shooting or even reduce crime, what he wants is to strip our ability to defend ourselves from his tyrannical agenda. There are bills being presented to allow a third term for him and just the other day I read about a senator pushing a bill to allow Obama to be president for life. That would officially make him a dictator.
The Department of Homeland Security has purchased nearly 2 billion rounds of ammunition, 7000 personal defense weapons (which in case you didn't know, that's what they say are assault weapons when in the hands of law abiding citizens), and nearly 4000 armored vehicles.
Congress has asked Janet Napolitano, the head of DHS, for an explanation of these purchases and she replied with "The DHS doesn't have to tell you anything." Are you kidding me? The DHS is allowed to operate outside of the government? Every time I hear "Department of Homeland Security" I immediately think of Hitler's Gestapo. Maybe Obama is using DHS as his Gestapo.
I have some friends that believe in some of the conspiracy theories I mentioned and I'm not poking fun at them or even saying it is or isn't the truth, I just haven't seen enough evidence that convinces me. I do not trust our government, especially the current regime.
Do some research and come to your own conclusion.

No comments:
Post a Comment