Sunday, April 14, 2013

Someone is censoring my blog

I was just looking at my blog and discovered that a portion of my last entry was blocked out. Here is the original post as seen in my editor:


And here is what it looks like on my page:


I am curious if Google is doing the censoring or if DHS is doing it. I have the right to exercise my First amendment as much as I have the right to exercise my second amendment. Censorship of the first just adds to the whole Gestapo theory.

I am expecting to be harrassed at any time by law enforcement, be it local, state, or government level or perhaps all 3.

It is a shame that our country is going down this path. I spent almost 12 years serving my country and I went to war for her. I did all of this thinking I was defending the Constitution and now look what is happening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment